Need to keep up to date with the latest trends in Graduate Recruitment and Development – both locally and internationally? SAGEA is your answer to unearth and share insights and resources to attract and retain talent.
Registered in 2004 as a Section 21 (Not for Profit Company), the SAGEA community is dedicated to connecting and advancing Graduate Employment. We are the hub of the industry, making use of synergies, resourcefulness, and insight to bring global best practice to our members, and elevate the profession.
Supported by a voluntary Board of Directors with a wealth of experience, SAGEA boasts a membership of over 330 talent professionals across 200 leading organisations.
- Opportunities to interact with our network of corporate members, affiliates and Institutions of Higher Learning;
- We run two significant research projects each year – the Employer Benchmarking and Candidate Insights research provide members with up-to-date trends on graduate vacancies, graduate salaries, candidate job-search behavior and a whole lot more. Having conducted this research for the past 11 years we have our finger on the pulse when it comes to understanding trends that are shaping graduate employment and development. To sample this research, follow this link ……. Sample some of our research: Summary of 2015 Graduate Employment Benchmarks and Candidate Insights
- We have recently introduced a Graduate Development and Retention Study which we will track on a biennial basis, going forward.
- In addition to our annual insights we conduct a number of ad-hoc projects such as Bursary and Scholarship Funding and mini-surveys as needed by our members.
- We offer a number of Quarterly Network Events (QNE) in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town, allowing you to connect with colleagues and hear from interesting, topical speakers or attend mini-workshops;
- We publish a monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date, topical articles, keeping you abreast of the latest developments in Graduate Recruitment and Development;
- We run a biennial SAGEA conference bringing together thought leaders to share expertise in the graduate employment lifecycle. Our Members receive a significant discount when attending our Conference.
- Through our membership and connections with similar associations around the world (e.g. the AGR, NACE and AAGE) we are able to benchmark and share global best practice.
- All new members receive a free slot on our popular Fundamentals of Graduate Recruitment Workshop
- Significant discounts are offered on specialised ad-hoc training sourced on an as-needs basis.
Membership fees for 2019
|Corporate Membership (1st member):
||R15 000.00 per annum
|Corporate Membership (additional member):
||R5 000.00 per annum
|Affiliate Membership – not for profit (1st member):
||R7 500.00 per annum
|Affiliate Membership – for profit (1st member):
||R13 000.00 per annum
|Affiliate Membership (additional member):
||R5 000.00 per annum
|Prices quoted exclude VAT