Fundamentals of Graduate Recruitment: Webinar Series
Fundamentals of Graduate Recruitment is designed to support those new to the Graduate Recruitment Function (less than 2 years’ experience) or those that have HR experience but plan to introduce a Graduate Recruitment Programme into their organisation for the first time.
By the end of the three modules, delegates will:
- Understand the Graduate Recruitment Cycle from strategy formulation through to hiring, developing, and retaining graduates.
- Be able to develop a Graduate Recruitment Strategy as part of an overall Talent Management Programme.
- Be able to develop and implement an effective Attraction Campaign using appropriate media and tools that appeal to the audience.
- Know who the key stakeholders that support your Programme and be able to maximise this support.
- Understand the key elements of application and selection processes.
- Understand the graduate development process post-employment; and
- Understand how to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of their Graduate Recruitment Strategy.
Additional benefits include:
- A chance to network with fellow professionals in the field of Graduate Recruitment.
- A clear understanding of how the tools and research available to SAGEA members can support your objectives.
Modules will be presented using Zoom, as follows:
Module One: Wednesday 04 August, 10h00-12h00
Introductions, Lifecycle, Stakeholders and Education Landscape and Understanding your target market.
Module Two: Thursday 05 August, 10h00-12h00
GR Strategy and Metrics, Attraction and your EVP, Campaign Elements and Social Media
Module Three: Friday 06 August, 10h00-12h00
Relationships, Activations, Selection, Assessment and Offer Management, On-Boarding and how to adapt to a Virtual World.
Please note that we will require delegates to attend all three modules to complete the full programme.
- Each new SAGEA member receives one complimentary slot. To use your complimentary slot, please use this code when booking: WEBINARSINGLE100.
- Additional delegates from SAGEA member organisations will be charged at R1 500.00 excl VAT per delegate.
- The cost to non-SAGEA member organisations is R2 500.00 excl VAT per delegate.
Register below to book your slot
Once we have received all registrations, we will provide participants with an email invitation to attend each module.
We look forward to seeing you online!
Need to know more or have a question? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org