Graduate Attributes Webinar: Digital Literacy
Emerging technologies, globalisation and social challenges are redefining the role of intelligent decisioning. The world of work is more reliant on data and digital solutions than ever before. Smart organisations use artificial intelligence and data to drive just about every decision.
We tend to assume that young people in entry level positions are digital natives, but are they really? What do we mean by digital literacy and what does this look like?
JOIN DR MARK NASILA, CHIEF DATA AND ANALYTICS OFFICER AT FIRSTRAND RISK AS HE UNPACKS:
- The Digital Era
- How the new reality is driving demand for alternative intelligent decisioning models
- How financial institutions can inform their strategies with modern decisioning
- Applications leveraging alternative intelligent decisioning
- Designing for Human – Machine partnership Operating models
- Skill to drive strategies enabled by future intelligent decisioning models