Any new members in your team? Need a quick refresher on graduate recruitment? The Fundamentals of Graduate Recruitment one-day workshop is just what you are looking for. We will be running the workshop on the following dates:
Gauteng: Wednesday 26 February 2020
Western Cape: Tuesday 10 March 2020
Fundamentals of Graduate Recruitment is designed to support those new to the Graduate Recruitment Function (less than 2 years’ experience) or those that have HR experience but plan to introduce a Graduate Recruitment Programme into their organisation for the first time.
By the end of the session, delegates will:
- Understand the Graduate Recruitment Cycle from strategy formulation through to hiring, developing and retaining graduates;
- Be able to develop a Graduate Recruitment Strategy as part of an overall Talent Management Programme;
- Be able to develop and implement an effective Attraction Campaign using appropriate media and tools that appeal to the audience;
- Know who the key stakeholders that support your Programme and be in a position to maximise this support;
- Understand the key elements of application and selection processes;
- Have an understanding of the graduate development process post-employment; and
- Understand how to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of their Graduate Recruitment Strategy.
Additional benefits include:
- A chance to network with fellow professionals in the field of Graduate Recruitment;
- A clear understanding of how the tools and research available to SAGEA members can support your objectives.
- Each new SAGEA member will receive one complimentary slot;
- Additional delegates from SAGEA member organisations will be charged at R2 000.00 excl VAT per delegate;
- The cost to non-SAGEA member organisations is R3 300.00 excl VAT per delegate.
SAGEA has invested significant time and cost into the development of this workshop and must therefore apply normal cancellation fees. Should you wish to cancel, a 100% cancellation fee will apply from 7 days before the event, or a replacement must be found.