Fundamentals of Graduate Recruitment is designed to support those new to the Graduate Recruitment Function (less than 2 years’ experience) or those that have HR experience but plan to introduce a Graduate Recruitment Programme into their organisation for the first time.
By the end of the four modules, delegates will:
- Understand the Graduate Recruitment Cycle from strategy formulation through to hiring, developing and retaining graduates.
- Be able to develop a Graduate Recruitment Strategy as part of an overall Talent Management Programme.
- Be able to develop and implement an effective Attraction Campaign using appropriate media and tools that appeal to the audience.
- Know who the key stakeholders that support your Programme and be in a position to maximise this support.
- Understand the key elements of application and selection processes.
- Have an understanding of the graduate development process post-employment; and
- Understand how to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of their Graduate Recruitment Strategy.
Additional benefits include:
- A chance to network with fellow professionals in the field of Graduate Recruitment.
- A clear understanding of how the tools and research available to SAGEA members can support your objectives.
Modules will be presented using GoToWebinar, as follows:
Module One: Thursday 18 June, 10h00-11h30
Introductions, Lifecycle, Stakeholders and Education Landscape
Module Two: Tuesday 23 June, 10h00-11h30
Understanding your target market, GR Strategy and Metrics, Attraction and your EVP
Module Three: Thursday 25 June, 10h00-11h30
Campaign elements, Social Media and Relationships
Module Four: Tuesday 30 June, 10h00-11h30
Activations, Selection, Assessment and Offer Management, On Boarding
Please note that we will require delegates to attend all four modules to complete the full programme.
Register here to book your slot
Once we have received all registrations we will provide participants with an email invitation to attend each module via GoToWebinar.
We look forward to seeing you online!
Need to know more or have a question? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org