Everything we do for our clients comes down to having the right mix of business and technical knowledge and experience for every occasion. We promise our people an exceptional experience. An experience that’s transformative. But that kind of experience doesn’t just happen, our people make it happen. As a Campus Recruiter, you’ll be right at the heart of this goal. Directly engaging with schools & tertiary institutions, business stakeholders, students, and candidates from a diverse array of backgrounds.
You’ll own activities across our EY service lines including various recruiting events and programs. You’ll be part of a collaborative team with high visibility to leadership and the opportunity to network with a wide array of stakeholders and influencers. You’ll be acting as an ambassador for EY, so our reputation for excellence and innovation will be in your hands. You’ll be bringing future leaders into the firm while having the opportunity to grow and build your career.
Your key responsibilities
It’s no exaggeration to say no two days are quite the same in this role. You’ll take on a wide range of responsibilities from facilitating and attending campus recruiting events, to managing campus programs, and initiatives. You’ll work closely with business leaders to develop recruiting strategies for specific universities, colleges, and markets.
Skills and attributes for success
You’ll be managing a diverse array of campus projects and events so strong organizational skills and attention to detail are key. You’ll have the ability to build and nurture long term relationships with internal and external influencers and stakeholders. You’ll need to be creative and innovative in developing sourcing strategies that attract talent and focus on campus initiatives.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A proven record of success in talent attraction and retention
- A broad understanding of recruitment laws and practices
- Experience managing and planning multiple events
- Practical knowledge of common computer programs (i.e. Microsoft Office) including applicant tracking systems.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including comfort in speaking to large audiences.
- Strong numerical and excel skills.
- 2-3 plus years of related experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience working within professional services or large matrix corporate environment
- Analytical skills to interpret and react to complex and constantly evolving data
What we look for
We’re interested in creative and innovative high energy professionals ready to manage the recruiting process and build a talent pipeline of future leaders within our organization. You’ll need to be agile, ready to learn and have a genuine passion for finding the right talent.
Apply on the EY careers site: Graduate Recruiter: Senior Associate (ey.com)