About the job
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role is accountable for crafting the OML strategy for Early Careers, and includes all attraction and acquisition campaigns and programs related to the attraction of Early Careers and Young talent line with OML’s vision for future talent. Leads and consolidates efforts across the Group to position OML as a preferred employer for graduate and scarce skills, including bursars, graduates and interns.
- Provides input to the overall Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Custodian of relevant policies and processes and act as escalation point for these – i.e. approve exceptions to policy/changes
- Lead the work on the development on new policies, processes, products, innovation and breakthrough solutions in the Early Careers space
- High School talent attraction, including recruitment marketing, employer brand communications, content creation, and campaigns that support various Group and segment initiatives
- Campus & University talent attraction, including recruitment marketing, employer brand communications, content creation, and campaigns that support various Group and segment initiatives
- Management and coordination of bursary programs to provide a constant and high-quality source of future identified critical skills, establishment of qualified talent and shared talent databases, as well as administration and monitoring of programs and bursars.
- Coordination of Graduate program intakes that support OML talent objectives, in close collaboration with Talent Management, segment HC Executives, and segment TA.
- Coordination and advisory with regard to intakes for specialist early career programs that support OML talent objectives, in close collaboration with Talent Management, segment HC Executives, and segment TA.
- Thought leadership, research and benchmarking leading Talent Attraction practices, frameworks and market trends.
- Ensures alignment and integration of Talent practices with other HC practices.
- Builds Early Careers acquisition capability across OML, primarily through HC Business Partners and Talent Acquisition Partners, in order to achieve and continually improve Talent Attraction outcomes, in line with key OML capabilities and delivery of strategic objectives.
- Contribute to a culture of data driven talent decisions, supporting OML objectives to attract and select high performing, value-aligned talent.
- Carry out/work with segment teams to support implementation
- Monitor legislation and highlight where changes require a company response
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- Relevant Tertiary qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree, with an Honours Degree preferred.
- 5-8 years’ experience as an Early Careers expert, leading relevant programs and solutions in a corporate environment, covering multiple geographies
- Proven track record of impactful contributions at industry level, e.g. conference speaking, leading webinars, contributing to respected subject matter publications, etc
Bachelors Degree (B) (Required)
15 August 2021