|Institution:||Tshwane University of Technology|
|Careers Service Website Address:||General TUT website: www.tut.ac.za|
|About:||The Cooperative Education programme assists Employers to:|
· Create an excellent image for the organization as partner in advertising Graduate/Work Integrated career opportunities for TUT students.
· Have enthusiastic and academically suitable students working in the industry throughout the year or on a year-around basis.
· Advertise career opportunities on our career portal or
· Request to receive student CV’s at no cost
· Be part of our Annual Career Expo’s
|Services offered to Employers:||Advertise on a Job Portal|
Advertise on Social Media Platform/s
Bursaries and/or Scholarships
Book Facilities (e.g. for interviews)
Careers Expo (in person)
Partnering with SAGEA’s VirtualGradExpo 2022
Mock Interview Programme
Virtual Mock Interview Programme
Work Readiness Workshops/Webinars
|Key Contacts:||Lorika Kruger (On study leave until January 2023)|
Coordinator Student Employment
Alternative contact: Gontse Bafedile Mabuse, Admin Assistant.
012 382 5074
|Address:||Private Bag x680 Pretoria 0001|