Using ambassadors and influencers to maximize your reach

Our most recent SAGEA Employer Benchmarking research* tells us that of the 16% of employers who are utilising campus or brand ambassadors as part of their attraction strategy, 62.5% found this to be “very effective”, with the remaining 37.5% saying they are “quite effective”. 84% of employers indicated that this is not part of their marketing mix!

Would you like to receive news and event invitations from SAGEA?

Subscribe to our non-members mailing list.